Grab your calendar and let us help you fill up your 2024 itineraries with some…
I invite you to join me and the team at this year’s Group Leisure & Travel Show on 5th October at the Marshall Arena in our home city of Milton Keynes.
More group travel organisers visit our show ‘to get group travel ideas and meet contacts’ than any other, according to the 2023 ‘Organising Group Trips & Holidays’ survey
In my job as editor of Group Leisure & Travel magazine, I spend my time unearthing great ideas, offers and deals for day trips, venues, short breaks and holidays both in the UK and overseas.
Reading magazines and surfing the web are great but there is nothing quite like meeting the experts and talking to them about your needs and ideas face-to-face. That’s why they’re at the show after all – to help you with your specific group plans.
Here are seven other very good reasons why a day at the GLT Show 2023 is well worth it:
- A wide array of specialist exhibitors from attractions, hotels, resorts, tour operators, events, tourist boards, cruise companies, venues and much more (Click here to see the exhibitor list).
- Exclusive deals and the latest offers and ideas from some of the biggest names in travel and leisure.
- Brilliant talks in our Seminar Theatre from travel expert, Simon Calder and Frances Tophill who’s best known for presenting Gardeners’ World. Plus a great Q&A session with TV presenter Matt Allwright. (Click here to see the programme).
- Complimentary coach travel* to the Marshall Arena from selected routes (click here for more info).
- Enjoy a free bacon butty breakfast (before 11am) and light lunch (from 12.30pm). We wouldn’t want you to go hungry!*
- Free parking right next to the Arena (you’ll need to provide your car’s reg number inside the Marshall Arena – see details), and a complimentary shuttle bus service between Milton Keynes Central train station and the venue.
- There are fantastic competitions, giveaways, quirky stands and firsts to make your experience even more enjoyable. Look out for the show preview in our September edition and our weekly newsletter.
We’ve been busy working on the official preview to the show, which you’ll find in our September edition. Plus, we’re in charge of the Show Guide too which is only available to visitors. Yes, it’s very busy here at the moment!
I can’t wait for the GLT Show at the Marshall Arena in Milton Keynes and I hope we’ll see you there on 5th October for what is sure to be a brilliant and productive day.