The best musical at the end of last year, NEWSIES, has just announced an extension till 30 July 2023 at the Wembley Troubadour Theatre.
London Transport Museum, Covent Garden
Saturday 1 to Sunday 16 April
Kids go free and adult tickets include free entry for a whole year
- Enjoy family activities at London Transport Museum this Easter from Saturday 1 to Sunday 16 April
- Meet a cast of time travelling characters from different eras
- Build your own time-travelling vehicle in a hands-on craft workshop
- Kids go free and adult tickets include free return entry for a whole year
- Book tickets online ltmuseum.co.uk
- New tickets for spring and summer dates of London Transport Museum’s exclusive Hidden London tours are now available to book
- Tours will run from 29 March to the end of August 2023
- Kingsway tram tunnel tours will return for the first time since July 2022
- Other in-person tours include Piccadilly Circus, Aldwych, Charing Cross, Down Street, Shepherd’s Bush, Moorgate and Euston stations; as well as the secret subterranean shelter beneath Clapham South
- Hidden London’s newest virtual tour ‘Hidden London: Discovering the Forgotten Underground’ will be running until 15 August
- Eight virtual tours will also explore Holborn, York Road, Aldwych and Elizabeth line stations Tottenham Court Road and Liverpool Street among others
- Also included will be a walking tour around Covent Garden, Kingsway, Lincoln’s Inn Fields and Victoria Embankment
- Hidden London tours were named ‘Best Hidden Gem in the World’ at the Tiqets’ Remarkable Venue Awards 2022 by public vote
- To book visit www.ltmuseum.co.uk/hidden-london
EXPLORE THE UK WITH BRITAIN’S BEST GUIDES
Join talks with 6 expert Blue Badge Guides at the British Tourism & Travel Show next week. Hear stories, anecdotes, and interesting facts to inspire your tours, and get a taste of how working with the guides can make a good experience great!
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines has today unveiled a brand new programme of cruising for 2024/25, featuring a host of specially-timed sailings to coincide with natural wonders and destination events, chances to encounter native wildlife and uncover rich and vibrant histories across the planet.
The videos for AGTO 32nd AGM held at The London Transport Museum on 20th February are now online and available for all members to view. Please log in to view the videos.
Julia Lopez MP is the new Tourism Minister
Following the latest machinery of government changes there has been some change of ministerial portfolios in DCMS. We have been standing by for confirmation of which Minister would be allocated the Tourism brief.
AGTO Interview – David Steele
The London for Groups Awards 2023 – The Ambassador Cruise Line Award of Recognition
Our very own AGTO Board Director David Steele, was recently awarded the ‘Ambassador Cruise Line Award of Recognition’ at the ‘London for Groups Awards 2023’. The ceremony took place at the lavish central London venue, Smith & Wollensky.