Group Rates Available from £20.65 Group tickets, priced from just £20.65 are now on sale for Direct from Graceland: Elvis a major new retrospective exhibition exploring the life of Elvis Presley, opening on 20th October 2023 at London’s newest destination for Culture, Arches London Bridge.…
Registration OPEN for 2024! The British Tourism & Travel Show returns to the NEC, Birmingham on 20-21 March. The show is a great opportunity to discover top-rated group attractions and experiences all under one roof. BOOK YOUR FREE TICKETS NOW Why visit? Discover new…
In this update Tax-free shopping focus at party conferences ahead of Chancellor’s autumn statement Autumn statement submissions deadline New fire guidance published as new rules come into force TMI Convention – 11th and 12th October The Government’s ‘long-term plan for…
This is your last reminder but we'd love to see you tomorrow! Just a reminder about tomorrow's Group Leisure & Travel Show where you can look forward to a specialist range of exhibitors, exciting launches, new offers, exclusive deals, competitions and celebrity…
Join us at Excursions™ – the original and longest-running domestic group travel show – on Saturday, 27th January 2024 at the iconic home of England Football, Wembley Stadium. For 50 years the show has been a driving force for group travel inspiration in the UK and near Europe.
Top reasons to attend the show from our recent research in spring 2023:
- Demand is high! 70% of exhibitors at the 2023 show expressed their intention to exhibit at Excursions™ 2024.
- 48% of GTOs do not visit any other group travel show.
- In-person meetings remain the most effective method to keep up to date with industry developments and meet and connect with new GTOs to grow your business.
Great for a group outing…
AIN’T TOO PROUD: The Life and Times of The Temptations at the Prince Edward Theatre (booking until 7 January 2024. Group sales: 0344 482 5100)
AIN’T TOO PROUD is a perfect show for groups. Always fascinating, it tells the story of The Temptations, and tells how the musical group became such a worldwide success.
The Buxton Crescent Heritage Trust welcome you to attend a familiarisation day at the Buxton Crescent Experience on Wednesday 17th May. As the perfect introduction to Buxton and the Peak District, come and have a taster of the 90 minute fun and fact-filled interactive experience – 9 themed rooms inside the beautiful Grade-1 listed Georgian Crescent.
Celebrate Art Deco-style
Heritage Train Journeys: Coronation Special on the Piccadilly line
Tickets now on sale
Dates: 29 April, 30 April and 1 May
- Celebrate the Coronation of His Majesty, King Charles III with an Art Deco style train trip
- Enjoy a vintage celebration with paper crowns and a Grenadier Guard costumed actor
- Return tickets available from Acton Town to Uxbridge on the Piccadilly line for an extra special bank holiday weekend.