From time to time our Members like to keep you informed of their activities and…
Don’t miss out on Travlaw’s free Webinar
10am – Friday 10th June 2022
Don’t miss our Case Law Update on Friday 10th June at 10am, hosted by Stephen Mason and Nick Parkinson.
The pandemic threw up so many legal questions for the travel industry, to which the answers could only be guessed – and the issues are ongoing. Slowly but surely however the courts are now giving definitive guidance on some of these issues. Steve and Nick will discuss the latest developments including cases about:-
- If and when refunds are due in situations of lockdown or quarantine.
- The effect of FCDO advice against travel, and refunds.
- How near to the departure date must consumer must wait to cancel without being premature
- Possible remedies against airlines and other suppliers who fail to refund to you.
- We will also take a quick look at the changes which the Government proposes to the Package Travel Regulations.
- Plenty of time for your questions, too!