Grab your calendar and let us help you fill up your 2024 itineraries with some…
- Change your booking for free until 45 days before travel – customers making a new booking in September 2020 can change their booking for free at any time until 45 days before travel. Existing bookings can be changed for free anytime before 31st December 2020.
- COVID-19 Cancellation & Curtailment Protection as standard – if customers cannot travel as a consequence of the pandemic, they can transfer your holiday to a later date completely free of charge. If they have to cut their holiday short as a direct consequence of the pandemic and are not covered by insurance, we’ll automatically compensate them for the proportion of your holiday that you’ve missed.
- Best price promise – if the price of their holiday is reduced after booking, we’ll automatically refund the difference to them.
- Happy in every sense or your money back – if a customer is not happy or comfortable by Day Two of their holiday, we’ll bring them home at no extra charge and offer a full refund.
- Travel insurance that covers COVID-19 as standard – if a customer falls ill whilst on holiday, whatever the cause, our insurance has them covered.
We’ll always follow the standards set by leading health agencies and local authorities and continue to adapt as the situation evolves. We work with Ian Greaves MCIEH, one of the industry’s leading independent health and safety experts with over 20 years’ experience, including as an advisor to ABTA. We work to the highest standards with constant updates from the FCO, WHO, ABTA and local tourism authorities. Measures include:
- Our extensive network of partners across the world provide us with the most up-to-date local information so our experienced tour managers are fully briefed ensuring everything runs smoothly.
- And, we have a dedicated UK based team who are available 24/7.
- We will observe current social distancing guidelines throughout your holiday.
- Hand sanitisers will always be available at your hotel and on your coach.
- All hotels are putting additional cleanliness practices in place, including;
- Deep cleaning and ventilation of all guest rooms between tours.
- Public areas and customer touch points cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Restaurants cleaned and disinfected between meals.
- Our coaches will be scrupulously cleaned before each transfer and excursion.
- Personal audio commentary boxes will be sanitised before each tour.
- We will continue to check with all key places of interest to ensure we are satisfied that their latest policies meet our criteria.
Tel: 01283 742300, lines open Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturday 9am to 1pm.