200th anniversary of Jane Austen’s death
AGTO’s 25th Anniversary Showcase
300th anniversary of Handel’s Water Music
Cruises for Groups
Kinky Boots The Musical
AGTO Sandringham Fam Trip
Hull City of Culture 2017
English Heritage & AGTO at World Travel Market
Diana: Her Fashion Story Exhibition
JRR Tolkein: 80th anniversary of The Hobbit
Aims and Objectives
- To enhance the status and professionalism of group travel organisers and the importance of their contribution to the travel and leisure industry.
- To encourage the development of a national network structured on regions and branches where organisers can meet and work together for their mutual benefit.
- To represent the interests of group travel organisers in the dealings with industry and official bodies.
- To help group organisers to improve their buying power and provide consequential financial benefits to the members of the organisations they represent.
- To provide a means for the different grades of members to work together to mutual advantage.
- To negotiate various travel and leisure related services for the benefit of all AGTO members and the organisations they represent.
- To create an awareness and, where appropriate to give advice about the commercial, legislative and emergency conditions prevailing at any time in the travel industry's ever changing environment so that group travellers' well being and safety is paramount.